*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899293
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#899293 added December 8, 2016 at 11:16am
Restrictions: None
Australia Challenge Day 8
Prompt: We are going to Matanka. Bitter Springs and Pine Creek Railroad.

Dante and I made up for lost time. AlyCatAuthor HAPPY 4th! Kit of House Lannister Hanna ~ Be Kind 💕 SB Musing WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 were all nice to Dante and Brother Nature hit it off. Dante was sorry Norbe wasn't joining us. Me, too.

We went to Mataranka. It was all green and we went over a wooden bridge. It was sunny and I loved the lavender flowers but I didn't pick any. I liked walking all over and everything is so green. It would be nice to have a house here.

We went to Bitter Springs. The water wasn't a lake but it was pretty and there were lily pads and I see a big turtle and some frogs. Kit of House Lannister petted a frog.

We went to Pine Creek Railroad. Dante and Brother Nature got in the train there and it was a nice train yard if you are into trains.

We went to our hotel and did Karoke. I got the ladies to go to another dance class. We did the Charleston. We did Disco music.Lyn's a sly fox Apondia loved dancing. We are really getting good at this. Dante and I danced the rest of the night to a band playing. I am really liking Australia.

For the December 2016 round of 30DBC


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899293