*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900192-Happy-Birthday-Jesus----December-25
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2095740
My daily devotional insights... and reflections.
#900192 added December 25, 2016 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
Happy Birthday, Jesus! - December 25

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

I was sitting with a friend at a Christmas Eve service last night and we were commenting on how during the Christmas season everyone gets a little friendlier, kinder toward one another, etc. We get a little glimpse of the glory and splendor of heaven... for a season. How amazing it would be if it was like this all year through.

Did you know that shepherds were considered "unclean" in biblical days? They were sort of "outcasts." ...and yet they were among the first visited by angels and told of the birth of Jesus.

We know that Jesus came from humble beginnings too, and throughout His life on earth, the poor, the outcasts, the refuse of society were paramount to His ministry.

Similarly, our treatment of others is important to Him and to the salvation of our own souls. (Read Matthew Chapter 5 and also Chapter 25.)

I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

© Copyright 2016 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900192-Happy-Birthday-Jesus----December-25