*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900339
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#900339 added December 27, 2016 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
Two Authors I Admire, Person I Love and Want To Be
Prompt: Choose and research two authors from the same genre and write about them and your style compared to them.

Kristin Painter. She writes in the paranormal genre and she has a whole series of vampires, werewolves, witches, valkyeries, gargoyles, faes and they live in a town where every day is Halloween. They don't hurt humans. They are friendly and try to live like humans and interact. They have to fight their own supernatural creatures and romance is involved and some have fallen in love with humans. I love all the story lines and just can't get enough.

Kristen Painter used to be an English teacher. She decided she wanted to be a writer.

Amanda Ashley writes vampire stories and some Medieval fantasy stories. She has a series of vampires stories and I fall in love with her vampire and werewolf characters and I wish I had wrote them. I haven't forgotten Stephanie Meyer and her Twilight series. You know I love them. I know this is three authors. Stephanie was a housewife and she had a dream about a young couple in a forest and he was a vampire.

My style. I have wrote some vampire and paranormal stories but my style keeps going back to Jane Austen. If a paranormal story hits me, I will go with it and write one. Amanda Ashley has a husband and two cats and this is all I could find on her.

Prompt: What person do you love the most and who would you want to be in 2017?

I love a lot of people and I could say an actress or singer but if I could write like Danielle Steel, Stephanie Meyer, Jane Austen, well I would gladly take their talents. I wouldn't have to work my nursing job in mental health. I care about the people I take care of but my heart belongs to writing.

Melody Thomas Scott. She plays Nikki in the "Young and the Restless." She wears all the cool, beautiful clothes and gets to act with Eric Braden. I would love to be her. I have watched her over 25 years and I just love her.

** Image ID #2106355 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900339