*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900999
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#900999 added January 3, 2017 at 2:03pm
Restrictions: None
Eden
Prompt: We live in a copy of Eden that depends on violence. Carolina Ebreid Do you agree with this statement?

I do but God kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden and it remains peaceful and off limits. We always worry about Isis and everyday, the paper and internet is full of hate crimes. It is scary. I like happy news and want a peaceful world. Eden started out being beautiful and perfect and Eve listened to the serpent and hate the forbidden fruit. The world is a mess. I see snakes and hate them. I blame them or their ancestor for talking Eve into eating the forbidden fruit. We do live in a violent world and it isn't pretty. Very sad.

The real Eden is guarded by angels carrying a sword and God was so disappointed in Adam and Eve that he made the land sacred and never to be entered by mankind again. Someday, we will have Eden in Heaven where the word violence doesn't exist.

 Pretty fairy sig with a cat.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900999