*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901177-Painful-Subjects-and-Relief
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #2104679
My thoughts, rants, activities, etc.
#901177 added January 4, 2017 at 10:13pm
Restrictions: None
Painful Subjects and Relief
Prompt: Dostoevsky wrote his best work after facing a firing squad. Has an event in your life made you write more dramatically than before? You don’t have to talk about the event if you don’t want to, but try to put into words the feelings and the inspiration you got from such an event. If you wish, you may express that feeling in a prose-poem, poem, or story.


Yeah. A few. I already wrote about it on here, so here we go.

The tears flowed through her like a river.
The agony cut through her like a sharp knife through paper.
Hopelessness swirled in her heart like an ocean during a hurricane.
Her mind numb, but emotions raging like a fierce thunderstorm.
Thoughts so violent, her mind became a war zone.
Eager to end the pain, or rip it from her very being.
Words at the universe so bitter, it made the most bitter substance seem sweet.
Feeling insane and dead inside, while everyone else was laughing and having fun.
Anxious and hateful at her predicament.
and her heart aching to see her family again.
Her only wish...to rid herself of her mental anguish.



This was so hard to write, but to get my feelings out in a different feels good.




© Copyright 2017 Kai Rajaniemi (UN: rrajaniemi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kai Rajaniemi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901177-Painful-Subjects-and-Relief