*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901182-Transitioning-from-2016-to-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #2104679
My thoughts, rants, activities, etc.
#901182 added January 4, 2017 at 10:40pm
Restrictions: None
Transitioning from 2016 to 2017
Ok, now to catch up on recent life. Starting off the new year, it was a good, fresh start. My good friend who works at the Animal Control Center, has been driving me up there to volunteer. It's been awesome having a friend that's in my city again. She's taught me about animal health and benefits of EO on them. I now know how to tell if a cat is being underfed, and I've learned never to declaw them. She's saved animals from being killed because of aggression, and from being dumped on the street. They love her so much. *Heart* And the high up person (I don't remember what it's called) told me he'd probably have some hours in the spring/summer so I can work there part-time, and I'm allowed to go there whenever I'd like to help clean and play with the cats, as someone is there everyday. Volunteering is truly an amazing thing and even if I wasn't going to be hired, I'd still volunteer there in a heartbeat.

I've also been trying to film a few videos for YouTube and taking pictures of the cats, but my camera broke, so I'm hoping to save up some money to get a decent one. I wanted to foster a puppy, but dad and our landlord said no. I understand why though. When I move I'll definitely do something like that. *Smile* I've been trying to get some small blankets for the cats in the adoption room since the ones in the back have them. I've been able to get two so far.

Business is slow as usual, but I still love my job. *Heart*

Besides that I can't think of anything else new has happened recently.

© Copyright 2017 Kai Rajaniemi (UN: rrajaniemi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kai Rajaniemi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901182-Transitioning-from-2016-to-2017