*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901248
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#901248 added January 5, 2017 at 2:33pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Quotes Story/Poem Challenge Day 5
Prompt: "I'd worked that out for myself."

Source: Harry Potter and the half Prince

The King told the Princess Aloria she would have to marry the Prince. He was a snob and a bore and the Princess had other plans. She loved a Knight and she was determined to have him. A fairy she had saved had granted her, her wish. Just had to wait for the right time.

A battle was being fought and the knights were being defeated by the pirates. The Princess wore her royal blue stone necklace and summoned the dragon and he flew down and picked her up and then they rescued the knight and took off flying through the woods and over the mountains.

The knight Lars said: "I love you my sweet Princess but this dragon is magical or something and we can't return to your castle and your father will have me killed."

"My Dear Knight, I love you but I'd worked this out for myself. I rescued a fairy and she has secured a place for us at Unicorn Island where evil never enters and it is so beautiful. We will have our own castle and can start our life together. Father will never find us." Aloria kissed Lars and soon the dragon landed at Unicorn Island.

Unicorn Island had water falls, gnomes, smurfs, mountains, mermaids, fairies, unicorns and dragons and all the land was green and the trees had flowers. There were rainbows and all kind of squirrels, deer, raccoons and beauty every where. A nice big castle where Aloria and Lars were going to live. They were married by a priest who came to visit. Aloria's father never found her but her mother and two friends were able to visit because they were nice. Only nice people are allowed on Unicorn Island. Unicorn Island. Paradise and sanctuary. Wish the world was like Unicorn Island.

** Image ID #2107375 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901248