*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901826-Promptly-Potter-Quotes-StoryPoem-Challenge-Day-10
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#901826 added January 10, 2017 at 2:34pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Quotes Story/Poem Challenge Day 10
Prompt: "No", she said, her voice quivering, with anger "but I will write to your mother."

Amanda was in trouble. She had picked up a paper that Trinia, the Head Master's daughter dropped and ran after her to give it to her when she ran into Miss Yardley, the elderly, mean, no sense of humor teacher.

"What is the meaning of this? Give me that paper!" She yanked it out of Amanda's hands.

Amanda had been in boarding schools all her life and at at age sixteen, she was in an old boarding school in England and two more years, she would be going to college somewhere in England probably. She had always been an A student. She had that going for her.

"You stoled my English Exam! Is this how you pass all your classes? Wait until Head Master Jerome sees this. I can't wait to kick you out of this establishment! You are the devil's child!"

"Miss Yardley, Trinia dropped this paper. I swear, I didn't take it. You just wanted an excuse to get rid of me and you will escort me out personally, I just bet."

"No," she said her voice quivering with anger "but I will write your mother." Miss Yardley was on her way to the Head Master's office. "How dare you blame Trinia, the sweetest girl in the world!

Amanda's best friend Lizzie had heard everything. "Oh, Amanda, Trinia stoled the English exam?"

Amanda nodded. "I got caught with it. Trinia dropped it on purpose. Miss Yardley can't wait to get me out of here. My parents don't have a phone, computer and they never even owned a TV. The letter will take forever to get there. I will be confined to my room. Trinia has done so many things and never gets caught. The Head Master will never believe Trinia took the English exam. My parents will send me to a Nunnery or military school. I have never hurt anyone and Miss Yardley is so mean and she will have the Head Master throw me out."

Lizzie hugged Amanda.

"Amanda, I heard everything and I am sorry. You are a good student. In fact, you are the best student in the whole school. Trinia has been a problem child for years. I will handle my daughter and Miss Yardley. Don't cry. Your parents have no reason to be contacted. You did nothing wrong. I am glad I heard you talking to Lizzie." The Head Master patted Amanda on the arm. "I wish you were my daughter." He walked away.

"Oh, Amanda, thank goodness, he heard us talking. I wonder what he will do to Trinia."

"I don't know but Trinia has been mean to me everyone. At least, the Head Master knows."

Trinia got transferred to a military school and Miss Yardley had to apologize to Amanda. When ever a student dropped a paper or book around Amanda, she left it on the floor. Amanda later became a teacher at the Boarding School and replaced Miss Yardley.

** Image ID #1538040 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901826-Promptly-Potter-Quotes-StoryPoem-Challenge-Day-10