*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902071-The-Power-of-Forgiveness---January-13
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2095740
My daily devotional insights... and reflections.
#902071 added March 8, 2017 at 3:23pm
Restrictions: None
The Power of Forgiveness - January 13

This morning I am thinking about the power of forgiveness, and confessing sin that may need forgiven on another end.

I personally believe prayer is timeless... There may be times when we have done something---knowingly or unknowingly---but someone on the other end (sometimes an entire group of people, or even a multitude) needs to forgive us in order for them to present a clean heart to God and reopen lines of communication.

Today, let's get with God and ask Him if there is any hidden sin from the past----or maybe even recent----that we need to deal with... whether it is something we need to forgive or something for which we need forgiveness.

"…And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For if you forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive yours.…" ~Matthew 6:13-15

Sometimes when I become aware of a sin----something hurtful l've said for all the wrong reasons----I actually recall those mis-spoken words and ask God to cast them into the sea of forgetfulness and to restore lines of communication.

God forgive us and bless those we have harmed wittingly or unwittingly, comfort them, help them to forgive us and restore a right relationship with You; and if there is anything we need to do to make things right, show us the way and help us walk it out. Amen.




© Copyright 2017 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902071-The-Power-of-Forgiveness---January-13