*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902631-So-Emotical
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2049546
My first blog
#902631 added January 19, 2017 at 5:55am
Restrictions: None
So Emotical
Day Nineteen ~ Normally a two- or three-sentence response to a blog prompt doesn't seem like much of a response to me (personal opinion, that's all)...but today, come up with a couple sentences using as many WDC emoticons in place of words as you can. Any subject, any topic, and they don't have to be related if you just wanna make up random sentences. Have some fun with this! *Bigsmile*

My *Dog1*, Alfie, has always been *Devilish*. The day I brought him *Home*, at eight weeks old, he actually made me *Sob*. He was a *Ball* of energy; tearing through the *House* and wreaking havoc. He took *Delight* in making me *Crazy* . My favourite *Books3* and David's *Sneaker3*s were among the many naughty things he loved to *Eat*. The *Smirk2* of evil became a permanent fixture on his face, and *Anarchy* became his best friend.

Months of training classes made little difference. The two trainers said he was the *Devil*. So we left and tried to tame our little *Monkey* by ourselves. Gradually, things began to get through to him. I'm still constantly *Shock2*ed by his naughtiness, and David's favourite pastime is the Alfie-*Rant*. Mostly, though, these days I am *InLove* with my cuddly, funny *Dog2*. Okay, I find myself *Headbang*ing a lot of the time. But I'm getting good at shoving my *Headphones* on and *Jamming* to block out the chaos.

Of course, there is always Alfie's *Wind*. That is impossible to ignore!

© Copyright 2017 Choconut ~ House Targaryen (UN: purplesunday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Choconut ~ House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902631-So-Emotical