*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902821-The-Kindness-Queen
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2049546
My first blog
#902821 added January 21, 2017 at 5:36am
Restrictions: None
The Kindness Queen
Creation Saturday! Describe how any personality trait would/could look as a physical characteristic, and create a character who embodies or uses this to his/her advantage.

Okay. I'm going to ignore the obvious path here. I'm sure I wouldn't be alone in creating Mr Narcissist, who is tall and orange with a sandy combover. Nope. I'm not gonna go there. Instead, I'm going to focus on a positive character trait. Because, I think, we could all use a little positivity right now.

Kindness. The Kindness Queen. I see kindness as a little old lady with silver hair and clear, sparkly blue eyes. She smells of face powder and peppermints, and stoops as she shuffles from person to person. She touches everyone she encounters with warmth, and leaves a trail of goodwill behind her.

When face to face with her, you realise she is only 4' 11" tall. A permanent smile graces her face, and she dresses in pink and lilac. Her voice is soft and buttery, and she laughs in hiccups. It's impossible to dislike Her Royal Highness. Unless, that is, you have nothing but evil in your heart. Which too many people do these days. In the end, though, the Kindness Queen will win. I hope. She needs more followers, and it is her mission to convert everyone she can to the way of peace. And she will win. I hope.


© Copyright 2017 Choconut ~ House Targaryen (UN: purplesunday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Choconut ~ House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902821-The-Kindness-Queen