*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903055-Non-Animal-Spirit-Animals
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2049546
My first blog
#903055 added January 24, 2017 at 10:03am
Restrictions: None
Non-Animal Spirit Animals
Day Twenty-Four ~ If you had a "spirit animal" that wasn't an animal, what would yours be? (Pretty sure mine's a burrito in case anyone asks, but no one is and I could be totally wrong *Laugh*). And what would you think some of your fellow bloggers' "spirit animals (that aren't animals)" are?

The first thought that comes to mind is I would have to be chocolate. Seriously. I would be, like, a big bar of Dairy Milk because it's my favourite. Also, because it has pretty, shiny, purple paper. So I would be delicious on the outside and smooth and addictive inside *Laugh*. Oh, so that's so funny. That's not me at all. But I do think I would be a big bar of Dairy Milk. Or maybe hot chocolate. Dairy Milk, again. I would come in a pretty purple tub, and then when made into a drink I would have super sweet marsh mallows on the surface, and as you dig deeper, you would find I am richer and have more substance than you first thought. I don't know. This is a tricky one, Fivesixer!

As for other people . . .

Jay O'Toole , I think you would be the sun. You shine brightly everyday, lighting up the worlds of all you encounter.

paddy1, my first thought for you was a butterfly. Then I realised that's an animal *FacePalm*. So, non animal . . . a set of watercolour paints because I know you are artistic. Also, paints can be used to create anything you wish, and can take you anywhere you wish. They have a freedom to them, in that you can create whatever you want.

Lostwordsmith , you are definitely a graceful fountain pen. Your writing is beautiful and creative, so this is perfect for you. It also reflects the way you have a need to write. After leaving us, you couldn't stay away. You had to keep writing. So you are a fountain pen.

Schnujo is Late to Lannister , I think your spirit non-animal is a compass. You have travelled a lot, and I think sometimes it's been difficult to find your way home. Even once home, I think you lost your way a little, but now you're on track to finding it again. So a compass will help you with this.

I can't think of any more. This was a tricky one. It will be interesting to see what everyone else has put!

© Copyright 2017 Choconut ~ House Targaryen (UN: purplesunday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Choconut ~ House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903055-Non-Animal-Spirit-Animals