*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903139
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#903139 added January 25, 2017 at 5:28pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Quotes Story/Poem Challenge Day 25
Prompt: "It was nearing midnight and the Prime Minister was sitting alone in his office reading a long memo that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of meaning behind."

The Princess Elena and Knight Levy entered the Prime Minister's office and were all excited.

"We are ready to be married." Elena's blonde curls bounced on Levy's shoulder and he kissed her cheek and stared into her big blue eyes and his handsome features made the Prime Minister smiled.

The Prime Minister performed the ceremony and the couple said I do and promised to love each other forever. The ceremony was done in secret and the Princess and Knight left in a carriage and were on their way to a ship headed to Ireland. They were leaving England.

The Prime Minister was arrested later. If he would have read the paper he had received earlier, he would have learned that he had just sold his soul to the devil for marrying the couple. The Princess and her Knight were never found but the Prime Minister owed his soul to the devil and Hell would and is his future.

** Image ID #2107375 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903139