*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903707-February-1-Reviewing-a-Quill-Nominee
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#903707 added February 1, 2017 at 12:18pm
Restrictions: None
February 1 Reviewing a Quill Nominee
Wednesday, February 1, 2017

“Laughter is wine for the soul - laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness - the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living.”
Seán O'Casey

The "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS 50/50 Blogging Event Prompt
Check out "The Quills, and then take a quick look at the list of items nominated so far (the cutoff for noms was 1/31/17, and the list hasn't been completely updated yet) here: "Invalid Item. Pick one of the items nominated for a 2016 Quill, and review it. Post your review in your blog using the {review:xxxxxxx} tag, tell us what drew you to that particular piece in the first place, and if you have any previous Quills ceremony experiences please share them with us (and if you don't, based on the links in this prompt, give us your idea of what you think the WDC Quill Awards experience is like from an outsider's perspective).
Entry Fee is 500 GPs

I reviewed "Invalid Item by Mari McKee because it was a comedy about surgery. In this personal experience story the author relates what happened when she went in for outpatient shoulder surgery. This is the funniest outpatient surgery story I have read. I'm not sure which part was the funniest because the first paragraph started me laughing and I didn't stop until the end.d I know the part I liked best was the author's comparison of outpatient surgery to a McDonald's drive-through.





© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903707-February-1-Reviewing-a-Quill-Nominee