*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903993-Its-all-about-the-coffee
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#903993 added February 5, 2017 at 7:46am
Restrictions: None
It's all about the coffee
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS"   by Fivesixer
Prompt: You're starving. You've only got $3 and some loose change on you. It's gonna be at least eight hours before you're home or with anyone who can spot you some extra cash. The only place around is a gas station convenience store. What is your go-to food/drink option? Be prepared to defend your choice...you're all a talented bunch of bloggers and I expect to see lots of questions and debates in the comments!

Well isn't this prompt a pita! I was just standing in CVS with Mona and was shocked to see a damn candy bar was $1.25. You can tell how often I buy them. *Laugh* And the cashier and I were talking about how we could buy four for that much back in the day, or all the penny candy we'd get that would last. Looks like with this prompt I'm pretty much screwed, but here I am, ready to delve into the possibilities of gas station grub.

Top of the list is always coffee. This Michigan girl will kill for it, and die if she doesn't get it. Which is probably half of my funds right there. Water would be a good choice, but let's face it, it's not going to warm me up with the weather here is it? And with that coffee I'd need something sweet, like a chocolate chip muffin. They are so big now that it would be easy to cut it into fours and and spread it out through the day.

Sounds good to me!






© Copyright 2017 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903993-Its-all-about-the-coffee