*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
17
18
20
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904227
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#904227 added February 8, 2017 at 2:20pm
Restrictions: None
Carrie Fisher, Mary Tyler Moore
We lost Carrie Fisher and Mary Tyler Moore. I am so sad. Carrie Fisher was our "Star Wars" Princess and heroine. I loved her scenes with Luke Skywalker. I remember when she played in the movie, "The Burbs" with Tom Hanks. I will always remember Carrie best as Princess Leia. In real life, she was Bipolar. It's sad. We think of actresses as the characters they play in shows and forget they have real lives. Sadly, we won't see Carrie in anymore "Star Wars" movies. Carrie's mother Debbie Reynolds died 2 days later. What were the odds? This is so sad and tragic. I remember Debbie as "Tammy." She was also a Girl Scout Leader. I had a calendar of her with the Girl Scouts and thought how great it would be if she was my Girl Scout Leader.

Mary Tyler Moore. I loved her in "The Mary Tyler Moore Show." I watched her in high school and she played a character over 30 who wasn't married and was a Journalist. I admired her and wanted to be like her and have a best friend like Rhoda.

Mary had diabetes in real life and I struggle like her. Her son shot and killed himself by accident. She was so pretty and seemed so lady like. I loved when she threw her hat in the air. I have done that a time or two.

I am sure Mary, Carrie and Debbie are in Heaven. They will be missed.

** Image ID #2109654 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904227