*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904473-February-12-Five-Inner-Senses
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#904473 added February 12, 2017 at 10:23am
Restrictions: None
February 12: Five Inner Senses
Sunday, February 12, 2017

“Our bodies have five senses: touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing. But not to be overlooked are the senses of our souls: intuition, peace, foresight, trust, empathy. The differences between people lie in their use of these senses; most people don't know anything about the inner senses while a few people rely on them just as they rely on their physical senses, and in fact probably even more.”
C. JoyBell C.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for the 50/50 challenge
Tell us about a time you gambled or took a chance on someone/something when the odds were very much not in your favor.
Today's fee 500 GP.

After 70 years of struggle and survival I've found that if you look at the odds on anything then you are taking the wrong approach to both success and happiness. The best approach to survival and finding happiness is to follow your intuition. If your intuition, sometimes referred to a gut feeling, tells you there is something wrong listen to your intuition. You can still give the person or situation a chance, but you have to be more cautious and refrain from jumping into anything before you've investigated further.


It's our inner senses, the senses of the human soul, that encourage our survival both on the material and the spiritual plan. Often times, giving a person or a situation a chance simply means listening to our souls rather then what other people or even our five physical senses tell us. Taking a chance just means we are looking beneath the surface to find the opportunity that is presenting itself.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904473-February-12-Five-Inner-Senses