*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904505-Busy-Busy-Busy
by Angel
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2101248
A regular (hopefully) muse on my journey through the Rising Stars programme
#904505 added February 12, 2017 at 9:01pm
Restrictions: None
Busy, Busy, Busy
I so wanted to write here more often but the Horizon's programme has me occupied. Who knew that grammar was so difficult, oh yes, that would be me. I have to say that the tutor has managed to do something nobody has done before, she's helped me understand grammar. I've never been able to grasp it, but now I'm beginning to get it.

I love the pop-up challenges on this programme, you can't imagine the joy I felt when the Haiku Sonnet popped up, I love Haikus so writing this challenge was so much fun. I've still to finish the music challenge and not even started the Dialogue challenges yet or this month's member to member reviews. So, as you can see this journey is busy, busy, busy. I do have to say that I'm enjoying the challenge and absolutely thrilled that I, at last, am understanding Grammar for the first time as far back as I can remember. It's always been a complete mystery. The next thing after the Rising Stars challenge I'd like to do is to take the Comma Sense course because I'm hoping this one will be just as useful as the Grammar Garden.

I want to say thank you to everyone for their help and support on this journey. I want to send special thanks to my lovely sponsor Megan Rose, who is always encouraging.

© Copyright 2017 Angel (UN: angelglory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904505-Busy-Busy-Busy