*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904560-I-may-be-paranoid-but
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#904560 added February 13, 2017 at 6:03pm
Restrictions: None
I may be paranoid, but
You knew this was coming back around didn't you? No, you say. Well you damn well should have! *Laugh*

Prompt: Tell us about something/someone that fucked you off this week.

I need to fucking rant because I'm so annoyed at the moment. And I hope this doesn't get us into some serious issues, but sorry Homeland Security, it needs to be done. And on that note...too fucking bad.

We sent ALL of the paperwork, with the two pretty checks [one was pretty hefty] for my daughter-in-law to change her immigration status since she's all legally married now. They asked for an arm and leg, and of course we complied with that as well. Saturday we were so excited because their bank account showed that the checks were both pending! Good news right? I mean hell if they are trying to cash the checks then the paperwork must have been in order.

Guess what? We received the rejection letter today. Fuckers. Ask me why. You know you wanna know why they rejected her change of status. Because they wanted ONE check, not TWO. *Headbang* *Facepalm* *Headbang* Now mind you, the instructions imply they should be separate. Nowhere does it say they expect one check.

So we call the lovely 1-800 number and speak to a real live person. And she informs us the amount of the check, and said it's to their discretion if they accept one check or two. *Rolleyes* Are you fucking kidding me? Some pencil pusher is having a shitty day and decides that two checks made his damn job harder and denied her. Alrighty then, asshole. We can write another check and resubmit. She also informs us that all of the paperwork we submitted was returned to us. Do you think it was all there? Nope. Fuckers!

We are short her photos they requested. The affidavit of support. Her paper to legally work here. Her immunization record. Her birth certificate. R's passport photo. Hmm, something else was missing. What was it? Hmmm, oh yes, and the TWO DAMN CHECKS. And they are still trying to push the checks through even after rejecting her paperwork.

So we call the bank, and get hit with those fees to cancel said checks. Now we are running around gathering up all of the things that went missing. Not like we don't have it, but I swear to Creator it feels like we are purposely getting fucked around here.

I know this jag off took office and the entire system is sitting around with their thumbs up their assholes since they don't know what the hell is going on anymore. And I get it. But this sure smells fishy to me. We sent that paperwork in before the ban took effect. Before the country went into chaos. My guess is if he can't win that little agenda because it goes against the Constitution then he has to do something to stroke that major pissy ego of his. And he did it too!

My poor daughter-in-law though. I'm just glad she's pissed and not upset. She is determined to send everything in all over again and jump through those shit ass hoops they are tossing in her path. And not just send it in, determined to make sure they have more than what they requested just so they can't toss it back to us on another trumped up technicality.

I'll be waiting to see how this plays out. I highly doubt all the missing documentation will show up in the mail tomorrow






JAFBG (group)  (E)
To be used for group emails and GP storage
#1924283 by Elle - on hiatus

© Copyright 2017 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904560-I-may-be-paranoid-but