*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904620-Heart-Of-Gold-Loving-Others-and-Yourself
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#904620 added February 14, 2017 at 4:05pm
Restrictions: None
Heart Of Gold, Loving Others and Yourself
BCOF Prompt: What does it mean to have a heart of gold? Do you think you have one? Why or why not?

A heart of gold is a patient, sweet person who lets people walk all over them and forgives them, loves them and would do anything for anybody and not complain or brag. This person is available anytime day or night. This person would move mountains or walk on water for others and give them their last dollar.

Do I have a heart of gold? I want to and try. I help others and am a friend. If a person hurts me, I get upset. I will forgive that person and I try not to hold a grudge. I love my family and friends and will do almost anything for them. I try to help strangers, give money to causes and help others when ever I can. If I was a millionaire, I would give money to people who are kind and honest and would spend the money honestly on their needs.

A heart of gold. I get upset easily but like I said, I try to be good to everyone. Like Neil Young's song: "Keeps me searching for a heart of gold. I have been a minor for a heart of gold and I'm getting old." Me, too Neil but I will help others and be your friend. Just don't abuse animals or other people. My heart of gold will shine through. I will use my nursing skills to help you if you are injured, be kind to the mentally challenged and I have seen others make fun of mentally retarded people and told these people off. I will help a mentally retarded person in public as well as at my job. Strangers. I will do the same for you. Like Neil Young, I hope to have a heart of gold.

Blog City Prompt: Talking about love, what do you think about people who believe the ideas on love that belong to others rather than finding out what love is for themselves and the persons who are always looking for their love but do not work on trying to love themselves?

Some people get burned on love and get jealous of others who have it. There is someone for everyone. Don't look on the internet for love. You can meet a special someone anywhere like at Church, your friends, parties, singles group and other places. We have to decide what we want out of love and be honest and find someone who is honest, caring and compassionate like you. Love yourself? Be the person who doesn't do or say things you hate. This is will help you love yourself. Be like the people you love and admire their traits. This is how to help love yourself. Don't hate someone or Valentines Day because someone has someone special they love and you don't. Find your someone, love yourself and next Valentines Day will be a special day for you, too.

** Image ID #2109654 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904620-Heart-Of-Gold-Loving-Others-and-Yourself