*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904662-Paid-Protesters
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#904662 added February 15, 2017 at 1:43pm
Restrictions: None
Paid Protesters
There is something obscene abut "Paid Protesters" in American Politics. What have we come to when Geroge Sorrors, just because he's a rich foreigner who hates America can recruit and pay protestors to whip up a news frenzy.

Its bad enough that we have X-President Obama putting together an organization that he intends to use to discredit and bring down the Trump Administration. Past presidents have graciously stepped aside and allowed the new administration an opportunity to implement a new agenda. No way that is going to happen. The blood letting has already begun. I say let the games begin! The Democratic Part has been commandeered by the Left Wingers and they are not going to relinquish their goal of destroying this country just because they've lost a couple of elections. It is going to take another resounding defeat that will significantly reduce the seats they hold in the House and Senate to give the moderate Democrats a chance to stage a comeback. Even that will not stop the Left Wingers from their nefarious agenda.

The voters thought that all they had to do to reverse the trends of the last eight years was exercise their vote at the ballot box. Was that ever naive thinking. the American people have no idea the virulent malice they are up against.

We see it in the Media. One would think that if NBC, ABC, CNN, CBS The New York Times and Washington Post saw their ratings plummet because of biased coverage that they would try and be a bit more "fair and balanced." That the Yellow journalism they keep pumping out is propaganda that runs contrary to the will of the people. Forget that! Whoever owns these medial outlets doesn't give a damn what the American people think or care if they ever make a dime. This should tell Americans that whoever these owners are they use the medial as a propaganda tool believing they can peddle their slanted coverage and shape the attitudes of low information voters. Well they seem to have forgotten that everyone in the middle class is not a moron! The results of the election showed that you can't fool all the people forever.

First blood has already been drawn by the Democrats. The Federal Circuit Court in Seattle handed down a ruling to prevent President Trump from exercising an authority that was clearly his to exercise. The court ruled that the temporary executive order issued by the President had no rational basis. Since when does the President of the United States have to go, hat in hand, before a left wing court stacked by Obama appointees and beg permission to protect the American People? It was the first move by the Democrats to discredit the new administration. On the heels of that has come a tactic that is even more unsettling.

The presidents national security advisor, following a precedent set by the Obama Administration, began talks with the Russian Ambassador over sanctions. It was no secret that President Trump was looking for ways to defuse the tense relations that have existed with the Soviet Union since the end off the cold war. One of our Spy Agencies listened into the conversation. There was nothing illegal about keeping tabs on the Russian Ambassador. What is frightening is that the contents of the conversation was leaked to a Left Wing news outlet and led to the resignation of a National Security Advisor who was a top notch public servant.

His mistake was not being savvy to the politicalization that has crept into virtually every public agency. Every one has been packed with liberal cronies. I don't know how an American can be so devoid of honor and human decency that they get their jollies off, hiding behind anonymity and selectively releasing privileged information for political gain. What weasels! The CIA, NSA, and FBI are riddled with left wing political operatives. We saw what happened to the Internal Revenue Service, The State Department, the FBI, and Department of Justice under the Obama Administration. It was a national disgrace. Well the left wing lever pullers are still at it. They are imbedded so deep it will take years to realize that these Neo Aristocrats will stop at nothing to keep from turning the United States into a third rate European Socialistic State.

The only chance the Country has is to regrow the middle class that the Obama Administration did everything in its power to destroy. the Democrats want to be part of a small elitist body at one end of the economic extreme, ruling over a huge mass of indigents. Once they succeed with this they can threaten the masses with their Health Care and Food Stamps. It the Trump administration can rally the economy and bring back jobs sent overseas he just might be able to "Make America Great Again." Unfortunately the deck is stacked against him. Already they are beginning to pick off the most worrisome of his advisors that are capable of advancing his agenda. We haven't seen anything yet.

Wait until the Obama machine, backed by Sorros money, and an army of paid professional protesters kick in. President Trump has an uphill fight and the forces arrayed against him are legion.

What is this Nation Coming to.

© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904662-Paid-Protesters