*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904747-The-Changes-I-Made
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#904747 added February 15, 2017 at 8:40pm
Restrictions: None
The Changes I Made
'Idál (Justice), 9 Mulk (Dominion), 173 BE - Wednesday, February 15, 2017 CE

Last night I decided I wasn't going to keep a daily accounting. I deleted all the daily accounting entries in this book. From now on I'll just make a To Do List in one of my journals with the things I have to do during the week or month and at the end of the month delete the To Do List entry. Today I transferred all the I Am A NaNo Rebel 2016 to "Memories of Snow and then deleted I Am A NaNo Rebel 2016. I still have some port housekeeping to do, but I can do that a little at a time.


I'll make my gratitude list on Thursday in my offsite blog Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from her Cocoon. I'm adding an new book to my port. This year is the Bicentenary of the Birth of Baha'u'llah and the Bicentenary of the Birth of the Bab is in 2019. The new book I'm creating will contain poem and prose inspired by these celebrations. It will also contain poem inspired by the scriptures revealed by Baha'u'llah and the Bab. Right now I'm thinking of calling it Bicentenary Poems or Bicentenary Poems and Prose. I'm not sure which right now. I will decide which by March 20, which is Naw-Ruz.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904747-The-Changes-I-Made