*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905230-February-22-Biographical-Movies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#905230 added February 22, 2017 at 12:36am
Restrictions: None
February 22: Biographical Movies
Wednesday, February 22, 2017

“The biographer's problem is that he never knows enough. The autobiographer's problem is that he knows too much.”
Russell Baker, Inventing the Truth: The Art and Craft of Memoir

The "Blogging Circle of Friends 50/50 prompt
Think of a biographical movie you've seen...how did it differ from a book you have read about the same person (or how did it compare to what you knew of the person based on the news or just general information)? Did it change your opinion? What did it add to your knowledge of the individual? Today's fee is 2500 GPs.

Biographical Movies

I can't remember the last biographical movies I watched. I can't remember the last biography I read. Therefore I either never saw that type of movies or I saw one and didn't find it interesting enough to remember. The same explanation goes for the book. I'm not a big fan of biographies or biographical movies. If I was to go to a biographical movie then someone else would have to pay for it because I'm not spending my hard earned cash on something I may not like (I don't trust movie critics). As for reading a biography, I would consider reading one, but it would have to be by someone like Anne Frank or Mother Teresa. I would consider reading one about a poet (preferably a female poet). I could be persuaded to read the biography of a mystic of any gender.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905230-February-22-Biographical-Movies