*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905410-Nuggets-of-Truth-in-a-Cosmos-of-Clutter
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#905410 added March 8, 2017 at 6:04pm
Restrictions: None
Nuggets of Truth in a Cosmos of Clutter
Since the end of WW2, for most of my lifetime, there have been some momentous events taking place. These events revolve around contacts with Extraterrestrials.

The Government has had success in covering up the scope of what is happening. That is, until recent years. With the advent of social media made possibly by the Internet, the paradine has changed. Today anybody can make a U-tube video and get it posted in near real time.

The Bad news is that this information is not always factually vetted, is riddled with assumptions and often half baked and full of wishful thinking. Further it is awash in a sea of deliberate misinformation making it difficult to separate fact from fiction.

The Good News is that the truth of what has happened can't be "slow walked" forever. Historically our government has been able to keep a lid on such matters and done so for decades. In the last ten years, however, have come leaks and the information flow has increased from drips to a hemorrhage. A collective guilt has manifested itself as insiders struggled with the morality off hiding this story, unprecedented in the history of mankind.

The United States of America has made contact with one or more alien races and benefited from an exchange of off world technology. A Secret Space Program has flourished under the cover of A public space program that goes by the name of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).

It all really began when something momentous happened at Roswell New Mexico in the late 1940's. Two UFO's collided and crashed into the desert. There was one survivor who escaped the crash with only minor injuries. He was labeled an Extraterrestrial Biological Entity (EBE) who lived for several years and became known as EBE 1. EBE 1 was intelligent and learned English from those entrusted with his care. He was taken to Los Alamos National Laboratories and given special accomodations until dying in 1952.

Before his death EBE 1 cooperated in identifying many of the components found in the two crashed spacecraft. He explained, as best he could, how the items worked. This provided a starting point and framework, however, the task of back engineering has been daunting and ongoing ever since. A notable breakthrough was a communications device he serviced, used to contact his Eban society. As a result of this link two exchanges took place.

The first was a mission to recover their dead. The second was an exchange program. Twelve candidates were recruited by the Airforce and exchanged for an Eban ambassador. The mission lasted about thirteen years and seven of the twelve returned . In Stephen Spielberg's motion picture, Close Encounters of the Third kind, this historic incident is portrayed in the movie.

© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905410-Nuggets-of-Truth-in-a-Cosmos-of-Clutter