*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905489
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#905489 added February 25, 2017 at 6:52pm
Restrictions: None
Shelley, Word Prompt
Blog City Prompt: "If our impulses were confirmed to hunger, thirst and desire, we might be nearly free but now we are moved by every wind that blows and a chance word or scene that, that word may convey to us." Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

What do you think Shelley means by this quote? Do you agree or disagree?

We do need food, water and desire to be yourselves and have a good life. We always search for answers and don't always find them but we keep hoping and we do our best, pray, love and eat. Yes. To I am stealing a line from Julia Roberts movie: "Eat, Pray and Love." Maybe we will find an answer in the wind. Maybe we will find ourselves in a church and God will help with that. Just live a good, honest life and rewards will come to us but we must have patience, hope and believe. A word or a good or bad influence can alter how we see things like the shift of the wind. Live each day as it comes and if the answer is blowing in the wind, listen for it and we are free. Let's do the same for our animal friends and fellow men.

BCOF Prompt: Use these words in today's entry for the prompt: envy, cradle, watch, intimacy, garlic, attic, angel, eagle, fox.

A new baby is born. The woman got the cradle out of the attic and saw an eagle fly by. A beautiful baby girl and a wonderful husband with intimacy she shares. She is the envy of all her friends. She puts garlic in the spaghetti sauce and an angel watches over the baby. As the angel flies away, she sees a fox. Oh, yes, her replacement angel will watch over the baby tonight. The fox winks and will turn back into an angel at midnight.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905489