*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905508-Declaration-1--lntelligent-Life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#905508 added April 16, 2017 at 7:38am
Restrictions: None
Declaration 1: lntelligent Life
"MJ 12 Staff Document, A Framework, 30 July 1999
FACTS CONCERNING EXOBIOLOGICAL LIFE TO BE CONVEYED THROUGH "THE PUBLIC ACCLIMATION PROGRAM." "

Declaration 1: Intelligent Life does exist on other planets and throughout the universe.

For those who might be wondering MJ 12 is an organization chartered by President Truman in the aftermath of recovering crashed UFO's following WW2. For years it has operated under the umbrella of the highest security classifications the United States has to offer.

In the intertveneing seventy-five odd years it has been behind the Secret Space Program (SSP) and its front, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). NASA has deflected attention away from the SSP while maintaining the cover of a legitimate functioning civilian agency ostensibly operating to further our knowledge of the Universe and leading the peaceful American space effort. As with any front organization, every effort has been made to make it appear legitimate and to an extent these efforts have succeeded. Wags have interpreted NASA to stand for Never A Straight Answer. The reputation of the agency has thus suffered as a consequence of its deceptive primary mission. Still, it has accomplished much good portraying a technological development many years behind what actually exists. In deceiving the American public it could be fooling any Alien intelligence that might be listening in. If an Alien presence is looking down they are only seeing the first layer of the onion, that is if they are paying serious attention to anything that NASA is saying and doing.

The first Declaration that MJ 12 makes to acclimate the average American is to acknowledge the existence of extraterresterial Life. This is a profoundly important admission that has far reaching implications for every human on the planet. While this memo was "leaked" three years ago it hasn't made much of a dent in the public's awareness. They have been so conditioned to skepticism regarding UFO's that when the truth is finally admitted a normal citizen can't accept the it at face value. The derision heaped upon those who dared to raise the very possibility of ETs has stifled anyone from speaking up over the last seventy-five years. That type of unrelenting conditioning does not vanish overnight. If you go to U-tube and look at the evidence, even photographs that are extremely convincing are dismissed by skeptics as an affront to their intelligence.

For example take the Columbia Tragedy. There are two U-tube videos that illustrate what I'm referring to. The first is titled (1) "What did NASA do to piss off the ETs?" The second is (2)"Nine foot Alien seen in the cargo bay of the Space Shuttle." In number 1 the video shows two saucer like UFOs closing on the shuttle, supposedly as it begins its ill fated reentry protocol. Contact is lost and the trailer shows the Columbia as a wrecked shell still floating in earth orbit. The second shows two normal sized and one abnormally tall astronauts working in the Columbia's cargo bay and then what appears to be an alien space craft hovering overhead. The video seems to suggest, on one hand, an exchange of off world technology that was detected and led to the destruction of the shuttle. On the other the written narrative suggests it was shot down by the Russians with some sort of particle beam weapon. The imagery suggests one thing, the words suggest something else and the viewer is left with the impression the entire thing is some sort of bizarre hoax.

It appears to me that credible information was leaked in the photo of the three astronauts and a barrage of misinformation was then used to obfuscate the offending immage. This seems to be Standard Operating Procedure used by NASA and the intelligence gathering agencies. It comes under the category of "Damage Control."

This brings me back to the First Declaration. It begs the question, Is this "Intelligent Life" benevolent or hostile? What is being released suggests the former but there is enough evidence from the past history of Earth and Mars and testimony from believable sources, to suggest a need to be wary in interactions with extraterrestrials. What we do know is that humanity had better play some technological catch-up before getting in a pissing contest.

Humanity must be quick to realize how easy it would be for these Extraterrestrials to expunge life as we know it. For example positioning an asteroid on a collision course with Earth would seem well within their means. Let's hope that being kept in the dark all these years has bought time to acquire some credible means for dealing with the more obvious worst case scenarios.

© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905508-Declaration-1--lntelligent-Life