*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905559-Februsry-27-The-Answer-is-No
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#905559 added February 27, 2017 at 12:44am
Restrictions: None
Februsry 27: The Answer is No
Monday, February 27, 2017

The answer is no
I will not leave my house naked.
If God had intended human beings to go unclothed
we would not have been given the intelligence to invent clothes.

The "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS 50/50 prompt
Imagine that you do not need money...for anything. Not that you're rich and money is no object, but you are the only person in the world who does not need to pay for food, clothes, expenses, or anything else. But...the only stipulation is that you always have to be naked, wherever you go...work, school, grocery store, wherever. Your life is normal except for not needing money, but always being naked. What do you think...would you do it, and why (or why not)? Today's fee is 5000 GPs.

NO! There is absolutely no way I am going to be seen naked in public as long as I live. I am a 70 year old 40D woman and gravity is taking advantage of every part of me. I am no longer young and perky. Fortunately, I still have my sense of humor and I can laugh at the tricks gravity is play on me. I prefer to laugh in private at the ravages of gravity. I also have no intention of giving the young and perky a glimpse of what Mother Nature has in store for them. They have the right to remain blissfully unaware of what the future holds for their bodies.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905559-Februsry-27-The-Answer-is-No