*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905755
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#905755 added March 1, 2017 at 2:38pm
Restrictions: None
To Find Yourself
Prompt: "To find yourself." What do you think this phrase means? Write anything you want about this.

I think to find yourself means what or who do you want to be in life? You need to find your talents and focus on them and put them to good use. My father says: "The only place to find yourself is in, in church. I agree with this but God wants you to find out what you want and be what you want in life. I am still trying to find myself. I am happy with my life outside of my mental health job. I hope after I retire, I will love and appreciate life more. Finding ourselves, mean making things right with the world and people who wronged us and who we did a wrong to. Finding the right path in life, praying and just being ourselves and give it our best. Find yourself in church or find yourself in a place you love. This is my plan.

Neat Beauty and the Beast Image 2017.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905755