*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905988-Declaration-7--A-Spiritual-Presence
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#905988 added March 5, 2017 at 8:46am
Restrictions: None
Declaration 7: A Spiritual Presence
"MJ 12 Staff Document, A Framework, 30 July 1999
FACTS CONCERNING EXOBIOLOGICAL LIFE TO BE CONVEYED THROUGH "THE PUBLIC ACCLIMATION PROGRAM."

Declaration 7: The spiritual evolution of an alien life form may be ahead of, equal to or behind its level of technological development.

I'm not sure what this declaration is referring to. Is it a sense of morality? Is it a belief in a higher creator or God? Do they perform regular worship services? Or is Big Brother referring to spirit in the context of being more animated and capable of some advanced form of telepathy?

I have two dogs and within their bodies they have uniquely different spirits. The same was true for my children. When I look at the siblings of others I see this same differences in spirit at work. As a species I believe that the human race is on the edge of telepathy.

For example a mother can glance casually at one of her children and read volumes about what they are up to. The same can be seen in a woman's intuition for detecting infidelity in a spouse. It will appear this awareness is the result of interpreting subtle changes in eye movement and body language, however it can be so uncannily accurate at times it seems to go beyond attributions that can be scientifically explained.

If this reference refers to a belief in God, the book explains that worship is not much different from what we practice today. The Ebans meet daily and deliver chants in worship of their deity.

The ambassador that was exchanged for the twelve astronauts is said to have met with the Pope who expressed the view that both are essentially worshiping the same God. They believe in reencarnation and an immortal soul. They do not believe that animals or sworn enemies have a "Soul."

If spirit is referring to a telepathic or etherial sort of charisimatic personality then it is not mentioned in the book, however it is referred to in other references where "mind melding" experiences are claimed to have taken place.

© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905988-Declaration-7--A-Spiritual-Presence