*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906068-The-constant-facepalm
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#906068 added March 5, 2017 at 8:13am
Restrictions: None
The constant facepalm
The Sunday News! Everyone's favorite category! And so much has happened in the last month+ since we've done one of these!

As people who write things that can be seen on the internet, we understand how important grammar is. The real question that remains, however, is how sick are you of this guy?? Pace yourselves, 'cuz there's a lot goin' on in there.


If only there were a vomit emoticon. *Vomit**Vomit* *Left* There it is! Sigh. How sick am I of that idiot? I'm sick and tired. And tired and sick! There are some days when hearing the latest lie spill out of his mouth has me physically ill. Not many people can make me physically ill, but he's right up there.

Oh yea, he read off a teleprompter for an hour and looked Presidential. *Facepalm* So bloody what? Those who can't see through that sham are either:
1) blind
2)in denial
3)I don't even know what you'd call it at this point

The mere fact that the President of the United States has so much free time to be jumping on Twitter with every whim that floats through this tiny little brain is mind boggling. Any speech he has that goes off script is a nightmare and has me scratching my head or screaming out in disgust. His address to Congress was a disgusting display and showed exactly why this man has NO BUSINESS being in the White House.

Oh yes, we are all crying, and heartbroken for the widow of our soldier who shouldn't have died, but please let's talk about the applause meter because that's what it's really about right? EVERYTHING has to be centered around him. How great he is. How amazing this is going to be. How huge that is. If he went to college and actually passed I'd be stunned. By now someone should've bought his ass a Thesaurus because the way he recycles the same words and phrases constantly is so predictable we can't even poke fun of them anymore.

Someone needs to tell him this is NOT The Apprentice. It's NOT a fucking television show. This is people's lives he's playing with.

He toned down Hombres. What a challenge that must have been for him.

~Here by? Wait, he must mean hear by? Wrong. Oh, hereby. *Laugh* Get it? *Facepalm*
~Dems save still not approved? umm, not sure that makes a lick of sense, but yes, let's go with it!
~Make America Great Again. Yo, dumbass, it has always been great. Until you took office, that is. Watch how America becomes a laughing stock by the time you leave office.

Other priceless tweet:
~He called both a CNN report about the matter and fake news “rediculous.” It was removed and replaced with the correct spelling.
~In March 2016, shortly before the Arizona state primary, Trump misspelled the name of the state’s capital city. Phoneix instead of Phoenix.
~In late January 2016, Trump claimed that Ted Cruz would “loose” to Hillary Clinton.

Oh but it's not just this moron. Check this out:
President Donald Trump's pick for Education secretary Betsy DeVos is coming under criticism on Twitter for a tweet that incorrectly used the word "historical."

In a tweet that was later deleted, DeVos wrote, "Honored to witness the historical inauguration and swearing-in ceremony for the 45th President of the United States."

Other tweets quickly pointed out that "historical" is meant to refer to past events, while "historic" refers to important events.

Before Chrome crashes on me again, I need to wrap this post up. Damn I was only halfway there too. What a pita. And now, somehow my blog is all in italics. WTF Chrome? Why? Why? Why? Are you doing this to me?

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

© Copyright 2017 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906068-The-constant-facepalm