*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906577
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#906577 added March 12, 2017 at 11:56am
Restrictions: None
Celebrities I Will Miss
Fivesixer asked what celebrities we will miss who died in 2016. Three come to mind. David Bowie, Prince and Carrie Fisher.

David Bowie. I didn't like him when I was in my teens but when Labrylinth came in, he looked sexy and I enjoy how he sang and dance. I really dig him! It took me a decade but I appreciated him and I got him. I was so sad when he died. I was at Barnes and Nobles twice in one week and they kept playing his music. I bought his best hits CD. We lost a great singer.

Prince. My favorite. He loved purple and I loved his music and Purple Rain. I cried when I heard he had died. What a talented star. He was a great singer, dancer, good looking and just perfect. I had a group and folder dedicated to him and a writing songs contest here. I miss him. I wish I could write stories from his songs. He was a Prince and I am his biggest fan.

Carrie Fisher. Our Star Wars Princess. She got to act with Mark Hamil. She was at the end of the last Star Wars movie and now she is gone. I loved her. She was a Princess. My husband thought she was beautiful. I will miss seeing her in future Star War movies.

Neat Beauty and the Beast Image 2017.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906577