*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907164-March-19th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2107081
You're not ready for the truth. Then again, you probably never will be.
#907164 added March 19, 2017 at 4:30pm
Restrictions: None
March 19th, 2017

SpaceColonies


There have been numerous Short Stories, Novels, movies and television shows that have depicted space colonies. We aren’t the only ones who think about that. That’s also true when it comes to the types of thinking. There are numerous planets and civilizations that show in the forms of ‘Written Words’ or ‘moving images.’

We call these types of literature and media entertainment Short Stories, Novels, movies and television shows. But the rest of the universe call them ‘Written Words’ or ‘moving images.’ At least most of the universe does. If they aren’t called that then they are called something similar.

It’s not just the types either. Most planets and civilizations have all the same types as we do. There are a lot of them got either literature or media entertainment. But they don’t have both. Most of the ones that don’t have both it’s just literature that they have instead of the media entertainment.

I have gotten a little sidetracked with talking about Space Colonies. But it’s all related. It’s not just how we write or entertain ourselves, it’s how the rest of the universe handle SpaceColonies. A good example of this is what I just did. We call them Space Colonies. But almost all the rest of the universe call them SpaceColonies.

As for the SpaceColonies themselves, almost every planet and civilization have at least one off-world colony. We are one of only a few that haven’t had one yet. If they do have one, it’s usually only just one. But there are some that have two or three. We are the only ones who want to have one all over the universe. The rest of the universe isn’t that greedy or is it egotistical. It’s probably the later.

The main reason why a civilization ventures out to colonize another planet is because of over population. When a planet starts getting over populated there first thoughts are what they are going to do about it. They usually tried a few other things first, like controlling the number of births, but it often ends with colonization.

Of course, before they can colonize they must be advanced enough for space exploration. They can’t start populating other planets until they start venturing into Space. The planets they do colonize are usually a planet or two away. Sometimes it’s the moon. That’s the first place most planets try. They even sometimes try asteroids, meteors, and comets. But it usually ends up being other planets.

Personally, I don’t think that I have ever written any colonization stories. In fact, I’m sure that I haven’t. It doesn’t mean that I haven’t or that I won’t in the future. The only way I’m going to know that is if I go over all my stories that I have written. I just don’t have the time to do that right now.








© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907164-March-19th-2017