*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907353-To-Share-or-not-to-Share
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#907353 added March 22, 2017 at 9:10am
Restrictions: None
To Share or not to Share?
War Chest Wednesday! From a previous challenger...

Are you in any writing groups outside of WDC (like in your school or your community)? Have you/would you share blog entries in that group? How would you go about doing it, given the logistics of trying to share something that is on the internet in a physical group setting?


Nope. None. Nada. But I've always wished there were one available in my area that wouldn't take me to downtown Detroit at night. A lot of my blog entries are personal rants. *Laugh* I have no issues sharing those, otherwise, I'd set my blog to private. With technology, it would be easy to pull the latest entry up on my phone and read it aloud. Or print it before and share it that way. I don't think it would be that difficult of a feat to accomplish.

I imagine a lot of people print their work so they can share it and get feedback. Isn't that the whole purpose of a writing group? To help other writers polish their work? As for my personal rants and opinions, I have a pretty open mind, and love a good debate. This would be totally doable for me.


"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS"   by Fivesixer






Lost in a haze of purple she stands alone

© Copyright 2017 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907353-To-Share-or-not-to-Share