*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908215-April-2nd-2017
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2107081
You're not ready for the truth. Then again, you probably never will be.
#908215 added April 2, 2017 at 8:09pm
Restrictions: None
April 2nd, 2017

Knives, Forks, and Spoons


I have already talked about what individuals eat and what where they prepare it and eat it. But I don’t think that I have ever told you want they use to eat it.

Yes, most of them use their mouths to eat. But even that isn’t completely true. It’s true that most individuals eat with their mouths, but there are a lot that eat by absorbing it through their skin. Liquids aren’t that hard to absorb but meat can be. That’s why most who eat by absorption don’t eat meat.

Their mouths aren’t the only body part that individuals used to eat. They also used their hands, fingers, and in a few their feet. Most used their hands and fingers. But there were a few that used their feet and toes.

It’s not just what body parts they used to eat. It is how those body parts are used. Almost all alien races eat with their hands and fingers like we do on Earth. But there are some that use suction on their hands and fingertips to grab their food. There are also a lot that stab their food with their fingers.

That’s what individuals use to handle their food. But the ones that handle their food like we do is what this blog is all about. We call them knives, forks and spoons. And even though most races use something like these to eat their food. But they don’t call them that. That’s true when it comes to the word utensils too.

I have written several stories involving eating. But I haven’t gone into too much detail about it. Most of that reason is because of Word Count limitations. Explaining what someone uses to eats can very easily eat up the Word Count. No pun intended. But the main reason I don’t want to get too technical.

If you have read any of my stories you will know what I mean. I don’t get too technical when it comes to my stories. Does that mean I won’t do it with future stories? Especially with my Novels, movie scripts, and television scripts. No, it doesn’t. I don’t think that I ever will. But I have been known to change my mind.

It’s true that I’m not very technical. And that is part of the reason why I don’t do it. But the main one is because there are a lot of writers to do that. That the problem I have. Some of the stories I have read, and reviewed, have been too technical. And it was hard for me to read. It was too sophisticated for me. If that’s true for me, it’s probably true for other readers and reviewers too.


© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908215-April-2nd-2017