*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908358-With-the-stroke-of-a-pen
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#908358 added April 4, 2017 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
With the stroke of a pen
Tell us about something/someone that fucked you off this week.

In case you missed the breaking news, I'll give you a link. And yes, this is what fuck's me off today! As a woman, I am disgusted and think every woman who voted for this piece of shit should feel ashamed of themselves. It's not like there weren't any warning signs, ie: pussygate. <--I despise this word btw.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-pulls-back-obama-era-protections-women...

He certainly makes his daughter look like a complete idiot sitting beside him when she's tweeting today about it being equal pay/rights for women in the workplace. This asshole doesn't give a shit about anyone, just himself. If he even cared about his wife or daughters, you'd think he would want them paid fairly and know that people had their back if they were ever sexually harassed in the workplace. Think again.

This takes us back so many steps it makes me sick. My poor mother is so outraged she cannot even think straight. I had only heard about this because I spoke to her in the middle of her tirade because she had just heard about it.

Every time this man [and I use the term loosely] opens his fucking mouth it's another attack, or temper tantrum, or a LIE. Hell he ran his damn campaign ripping on others for lies, and yet every fucking word out of his disgusting mouth is just one compounded lie after another. And yet, in this day and age, people are buying into it. I don't fucking get it?

What is it going to take for people to wake up and see how he is continually dividing us as a nation? To see the con artist for what he is? If you haven't woken up yet, then truly I feel sorry for you.

Never in my life did I ever feel such a divide in this country as I am feeling right now. You may think that friendships cannot be broken over what this administration is doing, but think again. They are bringing out the ugly in us, and I don't see it getting any better. It's not fun being blindsided by someone you've known over half of your life to suddenly see their true colors coming out in spades because 'we should back our President'. My friend of 30 years told me this a few days ago. I was so taken aback I couldn't even process the information that she actually voted for this piece of crap.

It's not like I didn't know she has a piss poor view of certain races, there were little digs here and there throughout the years, but now that it's no holds barred, all the things I didn't know about her are front and center. It is tainting our friendship. Why? Because suddenly Trump has decided that it's okay to be a racist. It's okay to tell the world that you are and you expect to live in White America. That only White America should be the majority, should make the rules, should get away with whatever the fuck they think they are entitled to and fuck the rest of us.

I honestly don't know where we are going to wind up when this administration comes to an end. What I do know is that we will be more divided, more racist, more hated by other countries, and there is no way in hell we will be the leader of the free world. Just look at his track record. Divide and conquer. What I say goes. I am the President, therefore, every lie I sell you is true. *Headbang* *Facepalm*

I want no part of this bullshit. I would really love to get a copy of the Constitution and shove it up right up his ass.


© Copyright 2017 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908358-With-the-stroke-of-a-pen