*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908728-April-9th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2107081
You're not ready for the truth. Then again, you probably never will be.
#908728 added April 9, 2017 at 5:57pm
Restrictions: None
April 9th, 2017

Space Travel


I have already talked about Space travel a little bit in a few of my other blogs. Especially when it comes to spaceships. But I haven’t really blogged about the traveling itself. I have a little when I mentioned spaceships.

Of course, spaceships and Space travel go together. You can’t have Space travel without spaceships. It depends on what kind of spaceships as to how much space travel there is in the universe. If they are like us here on Earth, we are just starting to explore Space. We haven’t even started traveling in Space yet. At least we haven’t done it physically.

We have done it with our writing, though. Whether it’s Novels, Short Stories, Movies, and television shows we have written about spaceships and Space travel. There have been a lot of writing fixed on this planet in our future and other planets. But there has also been quite a few involving spaceships and Space travel.

It’s not just the spaceships and Space travel we have been writing about. It is also the type of Space travel is going on. We have written a lot about organizations like the Federation, the different kind of Alliances, etc. I haven’t written anything about The League of Planets yet. But that’s the organization that I write about.

As for what kind of Space travels there is out there in the universe, there isn’t a lot of it. Almost all the planets, races, are a lot like us. They are either just starting Space exploration, they aren’t advanced yet for Space travel, or they are just starting to venture out into Space. Those that are venturing out all of them are limiting themselves to the planets around them and their own or neighboring Solar System.

About half of my Science Fiction stories are about spaceships and Space travel. The other have aren’t. Most of the ones that are about spaceships and Space travel are individual stories. What I mean by that is that they aren’t organization related. The stories I’ve written are organization involved have been about regional, Sector, or small organization related.

They haven’t been about The League of Planets. At least I don’t think they have been. I know they haven’t been direct. But they might have been mentioned in one or two or even a few. Do I plan on writing more about The League? Yes, I do. In fact, one of my television series is about it. But it’s not the one that I am working on now.




© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908728-April-9th-2017