*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908916
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2094437
I will be writing about Prince songs for the challenge contest I am hosting just for fun.
#908916 added April 12, 2017 at 2:15pm
Restrictions: None
Batdance/Vicky Vale
"Vicki Vale. I want to bust that body."

I am a big fan of Batman and I love the original series and all the Batman movies. Prince was doing the Batdance and singing Vicki Vale in the first Batman movie. He wore purple and danced and sang. I really adored how he did this.

Playing the Batman theme in the background and doing the Batdance and showing Kim Basinger as Vicki Vale. Keep in mind Vicki was a journalist and Batman's {Bruce Wayne} girlfriend. You can tell Prince enjoyed dancing and singing. Not a lot of lyrics but it was all about dancing and just seeing Prince and everyone loved the Batman movie. Prince added a nice spice to it. Let's face it. Prince looked better then the joker. Prince sang about Vicki being sexy.

I enjoyed watching this video of Prince and the Batdance and Vicki Vale on YouTube. Sorry, I can't share the link. I can't figure out how to do links. Another crowning achievement for Prince. His popularity was great. He shined no matter what he did. Prince was handsome and sexy.

Prince, handsome and sexy. Purple was
his color, singing, dancing and writing
songs and acting, too made us love him.
Thank you, Prince for everything.

Another image of Prince.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908916