*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909023-Better-Than-Egg-On-Your-Face
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#909023 added April 14, 2017 at 10:43am
Restrictions: None
Better Than Egg On Your Face
BCOF:



Walking on eggshells?  I never really understood that saying.  Like walking on eggshells?  -- Like meaning you have to be careful?  Ridiculous.  Why would anyone try to walk on eggshells carefully!  You know they're going to break.  Unless your a bug or something.  I don't often wear shoes, but I do enjoy walking on eggshells barefoot.  Especially before the shell has been emptied out.  The squishy feeling of the yolks between my toes is very erotic.  As long as the eggs are fresh that is.  The smell of rotten eggs slimmed on my feet is anything but erotic.  And I just hate it when the eggs are about ready to hatch and I have to listen to the pity full peeps of the squished chicks.  Sometimes the calciferous slivers in the bottom of my feet seem to form a treasure map.  Someday maybe I will follow that map and find a pot of golden eggs.

© Copyright 2017 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909023-Better-Than-Egg-On-Your-Face