*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909204-April-16th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2107081
You're not ready for the truth. Then again, you probably never will be.
#909204 added April 16, 2017 at 6:06am
Restrictions: None
April 16th, 2017
Spaceships


Last week I blogged about Space travel, but there can’t be Space travel without spaceships. Unless you are talking about SpaceAliens. But that’s another blog. I decided to talk to you about spaceships today. It’s not an easy blog to do because it’s so complication. But it is one that needed to be written sooner or later. And after last week’s blog, I decided to do it sooner rather than later.

What makes talking about spaceships so complicated? Even the answer to that is complicated. That’s because when it comes to spaceship there is no set design with them. All of them are similar on the inside. But they are completely different on the outside.

The only thing they really have in common is that they are made of metal. And even that isn’t true. There are a lot of spaceships that aren’t made of metal. But there are a few. One race uses wooden spaceship. How they survive in Space I don’t understand either. Another race uses SpaceAir to travel among the stars. It’s like living in a humungous bubble without the bubble. There is even one race that uses invisibility in their design.

A lot of stories have been written about invisibility. But that invisibility wasn’t full time. It came and went depending on the situation. Which was usually bad. This race lived in invisibility all the time. But it wasn’t just the spaceship that was invisible. So was everyone and everything within it.

What is the biggest difference between the different spaceships in the universe? That must be their shapes and sizes. They come in all different shapes and sizes. A lot of them are box or square shaped. But some of them are round. Whether they are boxed or round or both they aren’t just that. They have bulges, domes, wires, poles, etc. sticking on and out of them.

Some spaceships are simple in design. But most of them are very complicated. That word again. A good example of my thoughts is the Star Trek and the Star War novels, movies, and television shows. But that’s not the only thing that makes them different. So is what’s on the inside of them.

There has been a lot of stories written involving spaceships. And all of them are basically the same on the insides. They all have an engine room of some kind, a control room (bridge, command central, etc.), and sleeping quarters. Depending on the size of the spaceship a lot of them also have medical rooms, weapons rooms, computer rooms, eating areas, relaxation areas, entertainment areas, etc.

It doesn’t really matter what they look like on the outside. It’s what’s inside that matters. And why they are out there in Space. Are they explorers, warriors, survivors, researchers or adventurers? There are a lot of other reasons for a spaceship’s existence. But these are the main ones. Can you think of any other reasons they might exist?

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909204-April-16th-2017