*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909268-Consider-for-a-Moment
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#909268 added April 16, 2017 at 10:10pm
Restrictions: None
Consider for a Moment
Consider for a moment that a church is not God, just the place where you go to visit with God for a moment in a manner that is comfortable for you.

Consider for a moment that God moves faster than zero, and yes, He can be in all those places at one time and visit with you in your preferred manner.

Consider for a moment that you don’t know everything and what better place to learn something that will get you to the end of your days in the best manner available.

Consider for a moment that God knew there would be doubters, so He sent Jesus back to the room of Disciples and displayed His wounds long enough for the reality to set in and the faith to take off.

Consider for a moment that God loves you – really loves you – no matter what – even if you can’t or won’t love Him back.

Consider that Jesus loves you and will help you, all you have to do is ask.

Consider for a moment that we are in the last days and that Jesus will return before you know it. It will be too late to declare for Him once He gets here.

© Copyright 2017 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909268-Consider-for-a-Moment