*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909410
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#909410 added April 18, 2017 at 7:14pm
Restrictions: None
Memory Of A Voice
Prompt: Joy asked to write about a voice of a loved one who died and our memory about them.

I remember my Grandma's advice as I get older and my grandfather as well. Grandma's voice was stern but it could be soft, sweet and caring. It was also soothing. When she was mad, I didn't like that voice. You wanted to get as far away as possible. She wasn't always sweet to Great Grandma. I would get so mad at her. I miss her compassionate side and she did have good advice. I will always miss her no matter what.

Grandpa didn't talk much but she was smart and would like to tell about things that happened years ago. I enjoy his nice, compassionate voice and his knowledge of things. He knew a lot. He met a guy who repaired Al Capone's cars. His parents lived by John Dillinger's hang out. Grandpa loved his stories. He was the type of guy that when he talked, you better listen. I wish I could talk to him and Grandma now.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909410