*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909436-Rotorua
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2102670
This is a blessed spot, spoilt only by the people, in the central North Island of NZ.
#909436 added April 19, 2017 at 6:16am
Restrictions: None
Rotorua
I went over to Rotorua with my son to sit his restricted motorcycle license today. It was a slow trip. I went ahead in the van and he followed on the bike. We averaged around 85 kph throughout the journey. He passed and I am pleased for him. We have a 250 cc Suzuki Inazuma. It is much tougher to get a license now than it was back in my day. A five minute trip round the block with the local traffic cop and you had a full license! Those were the days. So at least he has achieved another step in the process and after 12 months he can sit his full license. These past few weeks I seem to be going one step forward and three back. I can't seem to get on top of things. My Army account for the book is well behind and other tasks around the house are falling behind. I have to snap out of it. Anyway this is a beautiful time of year here; with the days as long as the nights. I must say when I took the van over today to give some support it was a nice day and my spirits lifted!
I am concerned about North Korea and hope the situation finally gets sorted out. It is a sad joke that has gone on too long.

© Copyright 2017 Belingwe (UN: belingwe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Belingwe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909436-Rotorua