*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909524-Archer-Virgo
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#909524 added April 20, 2017 at 1:52pm
Restrictions: None
Archer, Virgo
Prompt: It is said that the archer is in love with the Virgo and is always trying to catch up with her. If he catches her and they fall in love, would the planets rotate? What would happen to the stars, moon and the sun? Have fun with this and write what you want.

I think the Archer and Virgo would be very happy together if they fell in love. The planets would rotate and Pluto would take back his rightful place. The moon would be out every night. The sun wouldn't be hot anymore, just nice and warm. We would have baby stars that liked like the Archer, a centeur carrying vases and shooting harmless arrows. Maybe the world would be at peace and we would never have bad weather again. We would have more star patterns with all type of animal and designs like stress color relief coloring books. The sky would have blue, green and purple stars with lavender lights. So, Archer hurry up and get with the Virgo! I don't mean the cartoon archer!

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909524-Archer-Virgo