*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909531
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#909531 added April 20, 2017 at 2:46pm
Restrictions: None
Jane Austen's Quote About A Young Lady and Adventures
Prompt: "If adventures will not befall a young lady in her own village. She must seek them aboard." Jane Austen

I have never been aboard except to Mexico when I was a kid. I had to smile thinking of Jane. She was this beautiful, great writer and had England and that would have been enough for me to be aboard. I am sure she loved England and she was happy. She wrote her romances and had adventures there.

Jane went to balls and she had boyfriends and wrote Regency romances and these were her adventures. I found this quote in a Victoria Magazine for May/June 2017 and they did a beautiful Paris, France lay out with castles, lands and gardens. She probably wanted adventures in Paris. Not that I blame her. I would love to go to England, Ireland, Scotland and Paris, France. I could drink wine all day and enjoy France and live out a fantasy. I get Jane about this quote.

I may get to England someday. I always have Paris and Jane Austen!

Original Jane Austen picture.
© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909531