*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909748-April-23rd-2017
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2107081
You're not ready for the truth. Then again, you probably never will be.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#909748 added April 24, 2017 at 2:03am
Restrictions: None
April 23rd, 2017
SpaceBases


What is a SpaceBase? That’s a good question. Basically, what a SpaceBase is it’s a Space Station in orbit around a planet. When The League of Planets aka The League began about ten thousand years from now for us, and about three hundred thousand years for the rest of the universe, they put a SpaceBase in orbit of every planet in The League.

There are between fifty thousand to five hundred thousand individuals on each Spacebase. It all depends on how populated the planet is. About half of each SpaceBase is occupied by a member of the planet below it. The other half are individuals from the rest of the universe.

Most of the outside individuals are from neighboring planets or Sectors. The League didn’t want to venture too far out into the universe if they didn’t have to. It didn’t happen very often. But it did happen occasionally. Whether they were from the planet below or not they had to live and work there for ten to twenty-five years. Depending on how populated that base was. At least that’s true for the lower classes aka the workers. The upper classes aka the staff, management, the military, etc. can live there all of their lives if they want to do it. And most of them do.

Each SpaceBase is like a community, village, town, city, etc. It has almost everything they have. About the only things they don’t have are roads and transportation. But they do have corridors. And some of the more populated ones do have transport tubes. All of them have teleportation tubes.

Have I written anything about SpaceBases? Yes, I have. I have mentioned them in several blogs and in a few of my Short Stories. And the Novel I have chosen to write has one dominantly in it. This one isn’t about the SpaceBase itself. It about some of the individuals that live within it.




© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909748-April-23rd-2017