*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909772-Monday-April-24-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#909772 added April 28, 2017 at 1:53pm
Restrictions: None
Monday: April 24, 2017
Kamál (Perfection), 17 Jalál (Glory),), 147 BE - Monday, April 24, 2017 CE

"Should the fragrance of Thy praise be shed abroad by any of the divers tongues of the world, out of the East or out of the West, it would, verily, be prized and greatly cherished."
Bahá’u’lláh1

This is the second time I've attempted this entry. The first entry had a quote by 'Abdu'l-Baha about anger, after beginning the entry I decided the quote and my response were better suited to the "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for today, so I copied them into "Melting Snow under "Anger, Shame and a Higher Power and continued the response. After reading and meditating on the scripture by 'Abdu'l-Baha I felt less depressed. Making "Anger, Shame and a Higher Power drove the depression even further away. Reading the quote by Baha'u'llah has completely dissipated the depression. I'm now in a positive mood and ready to do whatever I have to do today.


The next order of business is posting this week goals to "Weekly Goals. I did pretty good with last weeks goals, but there were only four of them. Sometimes I have difficulty accomplishing more then four goals. Some weeks I have difficulty accomplish four goals. However, since I need to stretch myself, I'm going to make more then four goals this week.

Goals for 4/24/17-4/28/17

*Box* Review at least four items each day with at least one item written by a newbie.
*Box* Write daily poems for "Dew Drop Inn.
*Box* Review for "The Earth Day Challenge.
*Box* Read at least one article in the series Story of Abraham  
*Box* Write at least one poem for "Prince Musical Writing Challenge Contest and post it in "Snow Scribbles.
*Box* Write a chapter in one interactive story.

When I posted my goals this morning, I didn't post the survey goals. I'll wait until next week to do that. The goals for this week are posted and I'm not going to edit the post for just one item. I know there are several survey groups I belong to, but the survey goal is a single item. I did several surveys this afternoon, so I think that will be enough for a while. I still have a couple of survey groups to check, but I can check this this afternoon or this evening.

Goals accomplished for the week of 4/24/17-4/28/17.

*BoxCheckB* Review for "The Earth Day Challenge.
*BoxCheckR* Review at least four items each day with at least one item written by a newbie. Monday

I'm doing good with my goals. I finished today's poem for "Dew Drop Inn. I also read four installments of the Story of Abraham. Tomorrow I have about three calls to make to deal with business. After that I can get back to working on line and possibly worrying about the rents.

Footnotes
1  Baha'i Words April 22, 2017


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909772-Monday-April-24-2017