*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909965-Thankful-Thursday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#909965 added April 27, 2017 at 6:50pm
Restrictions: None
Thankful Thursday
Istijlál (Majesty), 1 Jamál (Beauty), 147 BE - Thursday, April 27, 2017 CE

"Say: God sufficeth all things above all things, and nothing in the heavens or in the earth but God sufficeth. Verily, He is in Himself the Knower, the Sustainer, The Omnipotent."
The Báb1

It's Thankful Thursday and I haven't made a gratitude entry in any journal for a while. I think that's one of the reasons I've been stressed. When I make gratitude entries it the "changes and chances of outrageous fortune"2 don't cause me as much stress as when I make regular (weekly) Gratitude Entries in one of my journals. Therefore, I have to get back into the habit of making gratitude entries. I need to make an entry in my Poet999 Blog  , so I think I'll make the gratitude entry in this journal and then copy it to the Poet999 Blog.


Gratitude List for Thursday, April 27, 2017

Today I am thankful...
01. ...that I am not homeless;
02. ...for the prayer "God sufficeth" revealed by the Bab;
02. ...that I had help paying the rent in April;
03. ...for the tomatoes I purchased yesterday at the Farmer's Market.
04. ...that poem Modern Times was feature in this weeks writing.com poetry newsletter.
05. ...for the Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea I have to drink this after noon.
06. ...that I was able to transfer $10.00 from my PayPal account to my bank account.
07. ...for finding a title for a poem about the ninth Day of Ridvan. The title is "The Day of Happiness".
08. ...that I have finished installment 36 of a 45 part series called "Story of Abraham" on bahaiteachings.org.
09. ... for the fresh brewed Folgers Black Silk coffee I drink this morning.
10. ...that I can take a picture with my phone and then e-mail the photo to myself or a friend.

Footnotes
1  Baha'i Words for April 27, 2017
2  Shakespeare


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow Valentine (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow Valentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909965-Thankful-Thursday