*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910073
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#910073 added April 30, 2017 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
Birds Eye View
Prompt: Lyn wants us to write about a bird's eye view and what he sees.

Birds fly around and the robin came back early this year. She saw the snow and was in a panic! I would have started back south. Birds can see what everyone and what every animal is doing. Sadly, they hit glass doors, not realizing THAT THEY can't fly through glass. They probably think humans are strange creatures but change their minds when they see humans have left them food and old bread. They probably look for bird baths and ponds and streams. They do love water. Crows look for people to leave an omen. They probably think the world is a big playground and they can fly anywhere. They don't need a plane. They raise their babies and they probably think the world is beautiful. They love being birds. They don't have to pack their belongings. All they need is food and just be able to fly. Imagine how they spy on people and the conversations they hear. Birds are cool.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910073