*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910251
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#910251 added May 1, 2017 at 4:28pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 1
Chapter Title: The Vanishing Glass

Harry and Dudley are at the zoo for Dudley's Birthday. Harry makes the glass on a boa constrictor's cage disappear after getting Angry.

"Really Harry? Oh no! The Boa Constrictor is getting away!"

The mean ass snake was crawling and scaring tourists who were screaming. The snake crawled into the white tiger's cage and she was lying with her cubs. The white tiger's green eyes turned red and the boa constrictor burned up.

"Did you see that? That tiger is magic or something." Dudley was shaking his head.

Harry didn't know if all the animals had magic powers or not. He decided it wasn't worth being mad. He bought the glass back and conjured up another boa constrictor. He looked at the tiger and she winked.

"Hey! Potter! I was a witch at one time but a mean warlock turned me into a tiger and my powers are stronger then ever. If you ever come here again and get angry and do another dumb stunt, I will turn you into something or worse. Wizard Boy, control your anger."

Harry was stunned. "I am sorry. I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. No one got hurt. Can you teach me some tricks?"

"Just use your wand. My powers come from my soul and my eyes. Don't get too big for your britches. Stay in Wizard School."

A bell sounded. It was ringing. Harry knew it was time to go back to Hogwarts. He and Dudley left. This had been an interesting day.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.


© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910251