*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910317-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-2
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#910317 added May 2, 2017 at 11:41am
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 2
Prompt: Chapter Title: The Worst Birthday

Harry's uncle has invited potential client to dinner and Harry has been told that he has to stay in his room and pretend he doesn't exist. To make it worse, he has received no birthday cards or presents from any of his friends at Hogwarts.

Lisa was a foster child and she was unwanted at birth. She stayed at an orphanage and she was five years old and couldn't remember having a Birthday. Her Birthday was coming, a Nun had told her and she didn't know when. The Nun told her today was her Birthday. Lisa was all happy. Couples came to the orphanage to adopt children and Lisa's three friends were getting adopted but not Lisa. She heard a couple say Lisa was homely and who wanted a child with her brace on her leg?

Lisa stayed in her room the rest of the day and cried. She refused supper. When you have no family, you have no Birthday. She was only five but she knew she would have a rough life and she limped all the day and going up and down stairs was rough for her.

Sister Mary Delores had time to herself now and she went to Lisa's room with three of the other girls and two other sisters. Lisa refused to answer the door.

"Lisa, it's your Birthday. It's late. It's seven o'clock and I didn't forget you. Please let me in."

Lisa opened the door and she was surprised to see Sister Mary Delores, Sister Vivian and Sister Victoriana along with three other girls who lived at the orphanage. They bought six presents with them and cake and ice cream. Lisa smiled and they had a party in her room.

Lisa got a beautiful porcelain doll wearing a blue dress, a new dress, jeans, shoes, stuffed grumpy cat, two blouses and a heart necklace. The three girls wanted to be Lisa's friends.

"Thank you, everyone. If I never get adopted, at least I have all of you and I finally know what a Birthday is and to have someone care about me."

The Nuns hugged her and her new friends and her played musical chairs and the worst Birthday turned out to be a great day. Lisa was adopted five years later into a good, loving family. She had therapy for her leg and was able to walk and grew into a beautiful woman. She always had good Birthdays and made sure others she knew had a good Birthday as well.

** Image ID #2117111 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910317-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-2